Leading law firms RPC, Foot Anstey LLP, Gowling WLG (UK) LLP & Wedlake Bell are adopting agile working practices to drive down costs, increase productivity and revenue, and improve client care. Join our Agile Community to learn and share best practice, receive agile news and join us at our Agile Law Firm events.
The legal sector is undergoing dramatic changes. Increasing competition, evolving client expectations and economic pressures are forcing law firms to transform the way they do business. Issues such as maximising revenue and productivity, minimising costs and improving client care are now the key points on which legal practices seek to differentiate themselves, and the best firms are turning to agile working to drive improvements in business performance.
Our community and complimentary roundtable events bring together leading law firms to share how agile workflow technology and agile workspace design can transform the way your firm does business, enabling you to:
- Maximise revenue by improving workflow efficiency to increase productivity
- Drive out capital and operating costs from your business and increase capacity by remodelling your workspace around agile working principles
- Improve client care and retention by improving access to legal advice and expertise
- Enhance communication, collaboration and information sharing across the business
- Unify and connect your teams across diverse offices and locations
- Deliver more agile document workflow without compromising security
This community is designed for Managing Partners, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, IT and Facilities Directors who want to understand how agile working principles are transforming the way the legal sector does business. It will give you a unique opportunity to talk, not just with our experts, but also with your peers in leading law firms who are harnessing the benefits of agile working.
“A most enjoyable event.”
“The event was really beneficial.”
“Excellent, and entirely relevant to our practice…”
“One day all Legal IT events will be like this!”
“Interesting, informative and engaging…”
“Fascinating and thought provoking, thank you.”
Tues 24th May '16
- SOLD OUT
- Wed 21st Sept '16
- REGISTRATION CLOSED
The View, 6 St Andrew St, London, EC4A 3AE